Subject: Your LifeMart Discounts Are Here
From: "LifeMart" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2025 10:12:43 -0600

LifeMart
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f583655424b82f2c4074842cf143d746a278e4bc85a1ecdf5173e21802c62f3dfb17ea7a39541d14289ff58da19fcd161ed301 

 

 

  

 

 

 Trouble viewing this email? 
 
https://view.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=c7c9e5cd0200e4e07f2db85381d573bea8ae4a87946350ce75f4f7473b3e250a25abd8db227150fb2189e531436dd033bbc51374736238ca70d8ff635f004f8cd20eccfdf92417acbed6362938086b9b 
View here

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f583656cccd5b98d70fb59b30b9d0e7b5b794e9ef850274cfcaed17bc7792bdb6b78bf2d74b22b401b79f2af784fdacacd0abf5c909698757b4c5f 

 

  

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365c93adfdc1addaa2d81330228bae0a31bcbb7d93c0896e450b154da5a237455c27962961409ee21754fd7b41770b30503c1cfac0728dca429 

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365c93adfdc1addaa2d81330228bae0a31bcbb7d93c0896e450b154da5a237455c27962961409ee21754fd7b41770b30503c1cfac0728dca429 

 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f5836596163ee88a87c0ad99c43d2904fe3896323c16fe7000ddc420f4159a5a3c0e6baf1c5f91c9f3551c496e18d4ca8da713596c066679b7c5d1 

 Pets Best Insurance

 Save Up To 80% On Eligible Vet Bills

 Pet insurance plans start at $6/month for cats and $9/month for dogs.

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f5836596163ee88a87c0ad99c43d2904fe3896323c16fe7000ddc420f4159a5a3c0e6baf1c5f91c9f3551c496e18d4ca8da713596c066679b7c5d1 
View Deal >>

 

 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f5836528f2e2c2eca259feb4e8a013c0384924905fb578a1d769f858387988c3d572483ab0d0947b218b42e3fc9ebb19e581d03dc81ee7829efa68 

 Hewlett Packard

 Up To 58% Off

 Back-To-School sale. Unlock your A+ potential with performance tech. Financing available.

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f5836528f2e2c2eca259feb4e8a013c0384924905fb578a1d769f858387988c3d572483ab0d0947b218b42e3fc9ebb19e581d03dc81ee7829efa68 
View Deal >>

 

 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f5836582f35d52f97ccbd0ff008abf168949739bc99e2aa0348036e712fef442ea0d96d17ca4f543c3de69ccfff07949776d15523d376c709a157f 

 Sam's Club

 Over 60% Off

 Only $19.99 for a new membership + $20 travel & entertainment credit.

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f5836582f35d52f97ccbd0ff008abf168949739bc99e2aa0348036e712fef442ea0d96d17ca4f543c3de69ccfff07949776d15523d376c709a157f 
View Deal >>

 

 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f5836590e9e4ddadc308c4e281aab676aec277a11a639d16f88a0cc71c3fba59f1a17e3e4f3d358441ca2893e869a72a0ea5c79844a2ddbfdf3bb4 

 TrueCar

 Shop With No Surprises

 See upfront prices and ratings before you buy. New and used vehicles available for employees.

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f5836590e9e4ddadc308c4e281aab676aec277a11a639d16f88a0cc71c3fba59f1a17e3e4f3d358441ca2893e869a72a0ea5c79844a2ddbfdf3bb4 
View Deal >>

 

 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365f8a03213782223618e53342b276e42da09a5723a4983b58eca70742484b1f41fc876004d246af03e2a5e542df69867b1456e66693a4d7917 

 AAA Roadside Assistance

 Save Up To 50% On AAA

 Special Offer: Join AAA for roadside peace of mind this summer.

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365f8a03213782223618e53342b276e42da09a5723a4983b58eca70742484b1f41fc876004d246af03e2a5e542df69867b1456e66693a4d7917 
View Deal >>

 

 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f5836546d2d65e55e7aac146477d37206b64570ad930bc558bf19b538d7549fc6d82ca515328af3890b071297ed88776dfa3450095a73df8b04f6e 

 Rosetta Stone

 60% Off Language Learning

 Normally $399&mdash;get a lifetime unlimited subscription with all 25 languages for just $149.

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f5836546d2d65e55e7aac146477d37206b64570ad930bc558bf19b538d7549fc6d82ca515328af3890b071297ed88776dfa3450095a73df8b04f6e 
View Deal >>

 

 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f5836557a104ed5e5840b41f6feda52601285da47145cf82a5bd7853468e33b08dd1fad8c6d5932508d0998494bf5374a5a20479ecbb463ce0254b 

 The Parking Spot

 Airport Parking Deals

 Save 15% or more each time you park. Join LifeMart Spot Club by September 30 and get two free days*.

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f5836557a104ed5e5840b41f6feda52601285da47145cf82a5bd7853468e33b08dd1fad8c6d5932508d0998494bf5374a5a20479ecbb463ce0254b 
View Deal >>

 

 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f583657a2592cfc4df3f1a6a5d66f9ffcb83721d7387b91c2221c7ddd91667aeda4b986c4ec1c26250ac1d74dbc0066ffb47d94502b9e49223c7cf 

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f583657a2592cfc4df3f1a6a5d66f9ffcb83721d7387b91c2221c7ddd91667aeda4b986c4ec1c26250ac1d74dbc0066ffb47d94502b9e49223c7cf 

 

 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365beb9f42aec313701b602823f346a44892cbdddf24c005dbd2d6814daf0d3862f8f58f283c9a29060405af488fef71095a95a730500048d10 

 LaserAway

 70% Off Laser Hair Removal*

 LifeMart members save big on laser hair removal with LaserAway's Back To Basics Sale.

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365beb9f42aec313701b602823f346a44892cbdddf24c005dbd2d6814daf0d3862f8f58f283c9a29060405af488fef71095a95a730500048d10 
View Deal >>

 

 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365b5228fa848bb8c3d93af9c332f73f45e6054ad2c6889b268bc59e811a39b2c33ce520a94f08b8121474c4d72d4accbb3650bcde8b122f9c8 

 TruGreen

 Get 50% Off Your First Application

 Beautiful lawns start with TruGreen.  Don't miss out on top lawncare savings this season.

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365b5228fa848bb8c3d93af9c332f73f45e6054ad2c6889b268bc59e811a39b2c33ce520a94f08b8121474c4d72d4accbb3650bcde8b122f9c8 
View Deal >>

 

 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365246413376338d8e488dc8c10417f91c7ae05acda46db023275c05e5bd02cc97ed004ac55f7ca16118e75ff0a5eed7e8a6fadb830f5c16bce 

 Mom's Meals

 Save Up To $40

 Enjoy nutritious, home-delivered, medically tailored meals designed by registered dieticians and professional chefs.

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365246413376338d8e488dc8c10417f91c7ae05acda46db023275c05e5bd02cc97ed004ac55f7ca16118e75ff0a5eed7e8a6fadb830f5c16bce 
View Deal >>

 

 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365ce87f2d75a6acd7a07495e9fda2755d34f0c45e6c5ece0bf2991f67f5dc0b7c9aa32c962a3133b0e92b5efa8ce61cf24e907816cdb558ac9 

 Achieve Home Loans

 Save Up To $1,000 On A HELOC

 Unlock your home's potential and get funding in as little as 7 days with a Home Equity Loan through Achieve. Members could earn up to $1,000*.

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365ce87f2d75a6acd7a07495e9fda2755d34f0c45e6c5ece0bf2991f67f5dc0b7c9aa32c962a3133b0e92b5efa8ce61cf24e907816cdb558ac9 
View Deal >>

 

 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365c859607dc2d009978344e3d73cdcad39fc09f32d899b69b289ce7c50650e496eaabc4ed2c20980f4c7cb0a911a97134113e979b4d9de267d 

 Tempo by Home Chef

 50% Off Your First Box

 Get chef-crafted meals from a dietitian-approved menu delivered right to your door. Take 50% off your first box & 25% off your next month.

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365c859607dc2d009978344e3d73cdcad39fc09f32d899b69b289ce7c50650e496eaabc4ed2c20980f4c7cb0a911a97134113e979b4d9de267d 
View Deal >>

 

 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f583658b9dc7610bb994c30489b301fd3a115ddf3caa079bb06653383b78dfab0c43bcf980081e0cefb45cfe590b11b298b8182fc2e483be9ce2bf 

 National Debt Relief

 Debt Free In 12-48 Months

 Accelerate your path to financial wellness so you can become debt-free in 12-48 months.

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f583658b9dc7610bb994c30489b301fd3a115ddf3caa079bb06653383b78dfab0c43bcf980081e0cefb45cfe590b11b298b8182fc2e483be9ce2bf 
View Deal >>

 

 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365a9c2e6c7492d2ca0391fc73f4f26ba097bec27c5e6593a7e1090e8adfad884872d21960da5fa0b204d52eb5d707639a83954ae2570af736b 

https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365a9c2e6c7492d2ca0391fc73f4f26ba097bec27c5e6593a7e1090e8adfad884872d21960da5fa0b204d52eb5d707639a83954ae2570af736b 

 

Looking for more?

 Explore all the amazing savings LifeMart has to offer.
 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f583652808e274f37857944ca8ed374fd23eda6febb58b2958f08b01faa1a3383467b882d819fb4d5af0d1e0e706b3554f3561feb2eb4c5cdb4187 
View Deals >>

 *See site for details

 

 

 

 To ensure delivery to your Inbox, add 

[email-masked]  to your address book. You received this newsletter because you have opted in to receive email communications from LifeCare. 

LifeCare may continue to send you promotional emails unless you choose to 
 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f583652affd7804e594d6075b4a82d6eac4b1bfe4f0adf1c8cce847c420af43e2d33588cfc7b271613ed5df7a66af41f6f2c9eafda32145dec6886 
unsubscribe here  
 or call 
 
203-518-5178 .

 DISCLAIMER: By using LifeMart you are agreeing to LifeCare&rsquo;s 
 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f5836513f8447a0749d7a629e21165725abd766dcdc09e78a538b7901b1253bd0dc40e6324f9f893cfb3a94a21c0bffc61881736b60f02cfd9b15c 
Terms and Conditions  and 
 
https://click.email.lifecare-news.com/?qs=131f1e7f57f58365d3ed33244f7576f8fdac37eabf05400a94c4dd6e2d7c67410d1f9507f9b053d21da5ac152b907002479b390412de0e2b1ea0ce3ecb9e05a9 
Privacy Policy  and, if you receive Care.com, Inc. services you are also subject to the applicable Care.com, Inc. service Terms of Use. Merchants on LifeMart (&ldquo;Merchants&rdquo;) are independent third party entities unrelated to LifeCare. LifeCare makes no recommendations, representations or warranties regarding any Merchant or their goods/services. Purchases through LifeMart are at your own risk and any complaints regarding purchases should be directed to the applicable Merchant. Please note that some offers may not represent discounts or savings. All fees and costs associated with purchases made through LifeMart are the responsibility of the purchaser. LifeCare does not represent that Merchants or discounts will be available at all times. Discounts are subject to change or
 withdrawal without notice, and any applicable time restrictions. Merchants or discounts may not be accessible from your computer based on firewalls or other accessibility issues or settings.

 
(c) 2025 LifeCare, Inc. | 2 Armstrong Rd Shelton, Connecticut 06484 US | All rights reserved.